3 Photos of a Shoe might be the 36-004-14

A home owner from USA says:

I might have figured out how to send more photos to you. Let me know if you received these 3 photos of a shoe that I need? Hope I was able to send this correctly. If not let me know what you need please.

(product code 36-004-14) but the track is 13"... Do you have a track that is that long?Thank youRobert This is for a casement window on bottom that would go into a track and attach to arms on the sash of the casement...This goes into a track on the bottom of the frame of the casement.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Robert #1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Robert #2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Robert #3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Robert. This shoe is unfortunately not sold separately. You will need an all new hinge assembly.

As for length, we also do not have a 13" model. Our 36-004-14 is going to be the closest option we have. I cannot guarantee that it will work but I am optimistic, as long as you replace the top and bottom at the same time.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.