3 Windows needing various hardware repairs

A quick learner from Rock Hill, SC says:
I am getting my home ready to sell and have a few windows in need of repair. I can't seem to find anyone interested in doing the job, they just want to replace the windows, so I'm investigating whether it is something we can do ourselves. Just came across your helpful website. This is the worst of them. The others would only need one or two of these parts each. I think if I can figure this one out, I'll know what to do with the others. Thank you for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 130E059D-359F-49E0-BA8B-A1A42C32C606.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BA302DC4-F1DF-4660-A019-331BDD4F858D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D5718140-7911-4B60-8A90-8312C80293F0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4ABFC3C6-17DA-4DA8-BD17-D9B3F468CB17.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 99AD7E12-AC9D-4B21-BC9F-EC4CF863C17F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! You absolutely don't need to replace the windows if the only problem is with the coil balance and tilt latches. I hate when professionals say that.

Start by looking at our 26-244 and 26-243 tilt latches, which resemble yours. I would just recommend removing the originals and confirming that all our dimensions match up.

As for the coil balance, your shoe looks like our 15-111. With that in mind you probably just need new Series 160 springs. Everything else seems to be in good condition aside from the springs having sprung apart. You'll need to remove the old ones and use the old stamp to confirm the best Series 160 option.

We also have two tutorial videos on these very same parts that you may find helpful.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.