3 inch drop bail pull brass

Home Owner from Texas
Jun 17, 2020 11:27 am
I need to replace the drop bail pulls from my Thomasville bedside chest of drawers. See photo. 2 have broken so far, so I'd like to replace all 8 of them with solid brass. Do you have a close match?
drawer pull
1 user uploaded images
7 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jun 22, 2020 11:23 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

We do have a small selection of replacement drawer pulls similar to yours, which you can view here, but make sure you are measuring between the mounting holes from center to center to determine which one of them could work for you, Thanks for posting!

Quick Learner from OH
Mar 23, 2021 9:41 am
I am also;looking for the identical 3 in on center pull, were you able locate one?
20210322_165600
1 user uploaded images
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Mar 23, 2021 9:46 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

We don't carry an exact replacement but take a look at our 22-111 and 22-206 with 3" hole spacing. Thank you!

Quick Learner from OH
Mar 23, 2021 10:04 am
Ok, sorry those are not even close, I will try ebay.
Home Owner from Woodstock, Ga
Feb 26, 2024 8:19 pm
I also have a Thomasville chest with those same pulls and I have had one 3.5 inch one to break. I was wondering if you might have taken possession of the ones from Texas as they are a perfect match to mine.
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Feb 27, 2024 9:24 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact match for the drawer pull shown in this thread. We offer one option with 3-1/2" hole spacing, the 22-032, but it is a more modern style in brass. I'm sorry that we can't provide a closer match but take a look and see what you think. 

Alternate image for 22-032
Alternate image for 22-032

Home Owner from Woodstock, Ga
Feb 27, 2024 10:36 am
Thanks but they won't work.
Thanks for replying.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts