ID 3 parts of the mechanism that holds up the window

A quick learner from Fishers, IN says:
1. double-wheel pulley (4813, 4812, 4800) that attaches to the spring (4803). Spring is fine
2. square bar (4813 and 4812)on bottom of the window that keeps bottom of window in the track and rotates the window-lift lock. broken at the hole where the screw holds in place.
3. window-lift lock

(1/2 copper pipe in photo for reference)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4800.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4803.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4804.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4812.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4813.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello, and thanks for contacting SWISCO. Okay, a few things to sort out here. 

1) The double-wheel pulley is a tilt channel balance. Specifically it looks like it matches our Series 770. You will have to replace the entire assembly--the pulley, spring, and metal channel are not sold or dealt with separately. 

2) The window-lift lock is a pivot shoe and looks similar to our 15-178. To be sure though, you are going to want to remove your pivot shoe from the window frame and measure it's width and thickness. Make sure it matches the dimensions of your replacement part. 

3) We have no exact match from what we can glean of your pivot bar. But our 26-316 may still work for you. It functions with the 15-178. It will just be a question of the dimensions matching your old part. Take a look and see what you think.     

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)