Hello

If you have this part I would like to order 14 of them

Thanks

Ray

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210315_082301.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I see that you referred to this part as glazing but it looks more like a sash stop that prevents the window sash from hitting the top of the window. If so, the only one that we carry would be our 55-043. Take a look and see if the dimensions could work for you. If not, the window manufacturer may be able to point you in the right direction. Thank you!

A home owner from Philadelphia says:
Hello,

So this goes one to the window track, above and below.

I made a mistake calling it a part of the glazing.

Stops window from moving all the way, so in a way, it is sash stop.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210317_090014.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the clarification. That confirms that the 55-043 would be our best replacement option but you'd need to carefully compare the dimensions since different window manufacturers use sash stops in various shapes and sizes. 

How to replace the Keller Series 303 Window Balances
How to replace the Keller Series 303 Window Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.