30 year old Kinco Windows - need parts

A home owner from Jacksonville, Florida says:
Hello,
I did call and spoke to someone this morning. He suggested for me to look at the 29" Series 351 Channel Balance. I want to be sure this is correct part to order.
It seems the top attachment is the 19-002 and the bottom shoe attachment is the 15-002 - The bottom piece is 1" across at the bottom of the piece.
What do you think?
Channel balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't confirm that you have the 19-002 or 15-002. It's tough to tell while they're still installed. Also, you don't want to measure the bottom piece across; you want to measure its depth. In other words, the heel-to-toe measurement. You may want to remove yours from the window to confirm.
A home owner from Jacksonville, Florida says:
Ok, I did mean the heel-to-toe measurement is 1 inch. I was going by the drawing you had online.
Here's another question. As a test - if I ordered (2) of the 29" Series 351 Channel Balances for (1) window, and the 19-002 or 15-002 do not fit correctly, are the 19-002 or 15-002 easy to replace on the Channel Balance with the correct ones if necessary? I know the ones in the windows do not have "wings" on them.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If the depth of the shoe is 1" then there's a good chance it's the 15-002. If you did receive it and find that it's incorrect, replacing the shoe by itself is possible though a little more involved. See the video below.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.