30905 Window Parts

A contractor from CA says:
Hi Tom, I need to order as many of the parts that you have in stock to that are related to these photographs. The markings on the arm are "30905".

I would like to order the parts for a left swinging window and a right swinging window upper and lower. The cover for the crank handle and the sash lock would be first choice silver. Second choice beige.
I would need all the new parts that match up with these photos.
Thank you, Chris

How long will it take to get the parts?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7834.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7835.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7836.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7843.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7967.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please see our 38-097 and 38-098 casement window locks, as well as the 38-079 keeper. As for the operator, that looks like a match for the 39-172. This isn't available in beige or silver, unfortunately. Your only option is white.

If you also needed new hinges, I recommend the 36-048.

A contractor from CA says:
Hello Tom,

A couple more questions so I get the order to go through properly.

39 172 is left or right?

What is item number for the oposite crank?

Does the handle come with the crank?

If not, what is the crank item number?

Do the screws come with each item?

If not, how do I order the screws?

How much is shipping for the complete components for left handed window and the complete components for a right-handed window?

Approximately, how long will it take for me to get the parts?

Are all the parts that are exposed in the color of white?

Thank you, Chris
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Operators like this don't really come in "left" or "right." It's different from window to window. Just note the position of the handle on the base. is it on the same side as our 39-172? If so, then that's the correct side. For the opposite, see the 39-171.

Neither of these come with a handle. That would be our 39-114L. They also don't come with screws, you need to reuse your originals. if you don't have all your originals, take one of them to a local hardware store to have them match it up.

I can't calculate shipping cost or time for you here, unfortunately. This board is just meant for identifying unknown parts. I don't have the tools to mess with pricing or anything like that, I'm just a handyman with a keyboard. I can tell you that all shipping costs and delivery time are calculated for you automatically during the checkout process.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.