32-053 Question

Handy Person from Monroe township New Jersey
Aug 14, 2022 9:20 am
I need to replace one of my Thomasville center Mount drawer glides from a circa 1980s chest of drawers. I've been reading your posts that recommend the 32-053 as a suitable replacement. Does the 32-053 have a system in place to not allow the drawer to just pull out during normal use?
1 Replies
Casey from SWISCO
Aug 16, 2022 1:11 pm


It sounds like you might be looking for something like the 32-125 drawer stop. Take a look at the video below that shows its function, as well as the installation process. Thank you! 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts