32" & 26" channel balance replacement

A contractor from Ridgefield, New Jersey says:
Dear Swisco Techical Dept.

We need to replace 7 sets of 32" & 4 sets of 26" channel balance replacement.
It looks to me 390 series ( I am not sure), but the channel width is 9/16" and each side measures 5/8". ( marked 3140 on the channel)

I am attaching some broken piece photos.
The top side looks your part number 19-002 to me, but the
bottom piece looks different, and the closest item I found on you website was
18-032 ( called Top Sash Guide, Crossly).
I am asking you that is it possibel that i can take out 15-001 shoe attach and
place 18-032 instead like on my photo?

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely
Aeri with GABO GLASS, LLC
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! This is a unique type of balance for a hinged window. You will need two differently made balances for your window. One of them will have both the 19-008 top attachment and 15-025 bottom attachment, while the other will only have the 19-008 top attachment. This is intentional. We do not have an existing Series for these balances, so they will have to be custom made for you.

Before we can get started, though, I would just like you to confirm the length of each balance in this window, as well as what the stamp reads for the balance with no shoe and what the stamp reads on the balance that does have a shoe. They should be different. Let me know!
A contractor from Ridgefield says:
Dear Tom,
Thank you so much for your help.

All the 32" channel body stamps read #3140 , and
26" channel body stamps read #2530.

All the channels we need happen to have both top and bottom pieces, ( 19-008 and 15-025 ).

We need 7 channels of 32" and
4 channels of 26".

Also, we need 3 pieces of hinges. ( photo images of top hinges) All the bottom hinges are broken. Could you also help me to identify the right item number?

I like to order them, so could you send me the quotation
and lead time.

Thank you again, Tom!!

Sincerely

Aeri

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's odd that your have shoes on both balances. I've never seen that before with this setup. Perhaps yours is a custom system.

Either way, check out these Custom Order Forms that I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.

This first form is for the 32" Channel Balance and this second form is for the 26" Channel Balance

As for the hinge, see our 15-058.
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.