33 C BSI and 27 C BSI Channel Balancers

A home owner from Florida says:
They are 1/2" channel balancers, two different lengths from separate windows. One is stamped with B.S.I. 27 C but measures 28" the other is stamped B.S.I 33 C but measures 34" long. Both balancers have the same end pieces, the T shaped adapter on the spring end is about 1 3/8" wide. The far side near the stamp measures 15/16" wide on the side with arms and 5/8" on the other side.

Please let me know what the corresponding balancers are so I can purchase ~20.

Thank you for the help,
Nicholas
Channel Balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Nicholas. We can help replace this balance, though it will have to be specially made. I will be using a standard 1/2" wide channel balance but with our 15-005 bottom shoe and 19-037 top attachment installed. Does that look good to you? If so, can you confirm exactly how many of each you need? You said you needed around 20, but the way our order links work require an exact quantity. Once I have that, I'll email you the order link, which includes a price quote, for you to review.
A home owner from Florida says:
Thank you for the response, I will measure the shoe and ensure it is about the same and I will do a total on the balances I need by length.

I also need another part sold by swisco and I will put the part number and total amount needed so you can include them in that invoice if possible.
A home owner from Flordia says:
Tom,

For the balancers I will need
4x- 33C (34")
2x-15D (16")
12x- 27C (28")
with the 15-005 and 19-037.

I also need 10x Sash Guide pairs, Product Code 18-118.

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure thing. I will email you three order links for each type of balance. You can use these links to add the special products to your cart, where you can then continue shopping.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.