33023-lh Finger Lever Replacement

A contractor from Hudson , NY 12534 says:
need 50 of left - 33023-lh , and 50 of 33024-rh
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I couldn't cross reference those numbers. What exactly is it that you're looking for? What is their function? Could we see pictures? Finally, can you also give us detailed dimensions? Thanks!
A handy person from Long Island says:
I am trying to find the same part 33023-LH, that is the number it says on one side, the other side says 33021-LH. This part is for a window that slides up vertically, they are the clips you use to tilt the window out so you can clean the outside of the window. I have enclosed some pictures of the part.
User submitted photo of their window latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the images! That is a huge help. I recommend that you look at our 26-171 and see if these can work as replacement latches.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)