34" Ribbed Block and Tackle Balance hook and Shoe Assembled

A handy person from Indiana says:
Hello,
I'm looking to buy multiple sets of the full assembly for these 34" Ribbed Block and Tackle Balance hook and Shoe, with hook installed. I ready another q and a post on your site for possibly this same product. If you would please get back with me as soon as you can with any info you might have, and pricing. Also, I can call you if there is a direct number you can provide.
Thanks you, Abe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 34b.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hook.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shoe width.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shoe.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello Abe,

We can certainly supply these balances for you but it will have to be a custom order. The good news is that we have all of the parts to make these for you in stock and I just sent over an order link a price quote for two balances to get the ball rolling. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else! 

Ok great. Thanks for the reply back. The link sent has no information, other than the pice for what appears to be the block an tackle balance only. Can you let me know if this purchase also include shoe and hook, as shown in the pictures that I sent?
Thank you
Profile picture of Casey

The custom order link we sent is for the entire assembly shown in your photos, including the balance channel, 15-203 t-lock shoe and attachment hook at the end of the pulley cord. The balance will come assembles and ready to be installed. Thank you!

Great! Thank you for the reply. I'll purchase the pair and if everything works out, I'll buy many more sets at once for the remaining downstairs windows.
Profile picture of Casey

Sounds good! Let us know if you have any questions once the balances arrive. 

Casey,
The window balance assembly, with clip and shoe that i received for this customer order worked perfectly. I need the same pair for 4 windows, but can't seem to change the quantity for this part in the link you sent me for originally When you get a chance, please send me another link for this same part so that I may order an additional 4 pairs, to complete a total of 8 of what I bought. Afterwards, I will then start on the upstairs windows, and purchase more from Swisscom, but for different sizes.Thanks again, Abe
Profile picture of Casey

I'm happy to hear that the balances worked out for you. We just sent over an updated order link for eight more balances. Thank you!

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.