34" Windows Channel Balance

A home owner from Charlotte, NC says:
I am trying to identify what part # I should order for a replacement of 34" Window Channel Balances. One if for the left side of a window and the other is for the right side of a window. The first few pictures show a good working one in an existing window, while the last few pictures show the damaged ones I need replaced. The only thing stamped on them is 3400 BSI LF on one and 3400 BSI LG on the other. Series 775 seems to be a match but I am not sure. The shoe does not look the same. However the shoe is not damaged in the existing window. Can I just reuse the shoe and attach the string from the balance to the existing show?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A home owner from Charlotte, NC says:
I forgot to mention. These use 2 1/2" pivot bars. I recently ordered some from you to replace broken ones on other windows (item 26-021).

Also I have a lot more pictures if you need me to send more pictures.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Based on your pictures, I think our Series 770 looks like it could be a better match. Instead of a shoe at the end of the cord, its just a clip that can fit into your old shoe.
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.