Please help me to order
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200803_130117.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200803_130045.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 35A BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200803_111921.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You have an old style balance that is no longer made. We may still be able to help, but our replacement will have to be a custom order since it's not a stock part. Please give us a little more time to look into this and I'll get back to you ASAP.

In the meantime, can you confirm how many of these balances you needed? We will require that information before this is all finalized, so we may as well get it now. Thanks!

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks again for waiting. In addition to quantity, I will also need to know the exact weight of the sash that your balances support. Your current stamp option isn't available on the balance we will be using as a replacement, but knowing the weight of the sash will help us calibrate the new spring.

A home owner from Georgia says:
Thank you
The weight of the sas is 15 pounds
And I need 4
Profile picture of Tom

Hello! We're all set on our end. I'll email you an order link and price quote right now for four balances.

A home owner from Georgia says:
Hello,
I did not receive any link yet?
Did you send
Profile picture of Tom

I did just yesterday, yes. I'll send it out again for you, but if you don't receive it a second time please let me know. We'll have to figure out some way to get it out.

Make sure to check your spam filter, too. Sometimes our emails get flagged as spam by accident.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.