351-25 Channel Balance - Need help identifying the part that connects it

A quick learner from Mountain Top, PA says:

I am purchasing 16 351-25 Channel Balances and believe the attaching part for it is the 19-002 Top Guide. I have submitted 4 pictures of the part.

Could you confirm that the part in the pictures is the 19-002 Top Guide? I will need 12 of those.



Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1603.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1604.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1605.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1606.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us, John. This isn't our 19-002. The 19-002 is a nylon fitting that is riveted to the top of a balance. What you're showing me here is a top sash guide, which is a different part that screws to the top two corners of the sash. Specifically, it looks like our 18-110.

I recommend watching the videos I've related to this page to get an idea of what these parts are and how they work in relation to each other. That should clear things up for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)