Alenco 1960s Patio Door Seal & Mortise

A professional from Bishop,ca says:
Request #36375408

Need weather stripping for sliding glass door and probably latch hardware
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. For your mortise lock, see our 82-223. Compare the dimensions with your old lock and see what you think.

I'm not certain about the seals you show. Could we see pictures of them installed? Where do they go on the door? That will help us determine if we have a replacement. Many thanks.

A professional from Bishop,ca says:
I'm not at the property but I can provide a picture later. I made a diagram of where the seals go. It would also be nice if I could get the wool seals for the sliding door, one for the top that goes on the inside channel of the upper door jamb. And one for the middle where the fixed door panel and sliding door meet.

Thanks
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm afraid we don't carry your weatherseal but check out our 58-126 or 58-134 as possible solutions.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.