3750037 Upper mirror door roller

A home owner from USA says:
I need to replace the top rollers of my doors. I am am enclosing photos. The. number under the Plastic piece is 4050 the plastic piece is number
4014 the patent number is 3750037
User submitted photos of a mirror closet door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 23-044 top guide and see if this can work for you. If you also need the bottom roller at any point in the future, see our 23-041.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)