38-168 Locking Handle in Aluminum

A contractor from Idaho says:
I'm looking for 38-168 in aluminum. The ones in working on do have a slight offset to the keeper side on the frame. Anything similar in aluminum?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. We may be able to supply the 38-168 in aluminum, but it seems you're saying that the dimensions are different. Can you give me your exact dimensions, compared to the 38-168? If they differ in any way, we need to know precisely how.

A contractor from Idaho says:
Thank you for the response. I will be back to that job on Monday and will get dimensions as well as a pic of what is there. The one in place now works bit is the wrong color now that I've made the bronze window white.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.