3/8" Offset Rollers

A home owner from NY says:
I am looking for a pr 3/8" offset rollers with a 7/8" o.d.wheels with a shoulder as shown in the attached photos, do you have any that would match?

Thank You
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8843.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8844.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. I'm afraid that we don't have a roller with a 3/8" offset like you have here. Can you confirm that measurement?

In the meantime, you can see our entire selection here.

The roller that I saw on your web site is KENNA TRACK REAR CLOSET DOOR HANGER, 3/8" OFFSET
Product Code: 23-048. If not available,
Do any of your 7/8" rollers have a shoulder as shown on my photo?

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom

The 23-048 does have a 3/8" offset, but the style is otherwise very different. If you don't think the differences in style will make an impact then it's definitely worth considering as a replacement.

What is the difference in style that you see, they are both adjustable? I can't tell from your diagram if the wheel has the shoulder between the wheel an the bracket that my photos
shows, do you know if it does? and is it now available?

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8843.JPG
Profile picture of Tom

It does not have that shoulder, no. The shape of the offset is also a little different so I wasn't sure if it would contour to your door the same way. The 23-048, in my experience, is usually used to replace a very specific, identical part. That's not to say that it can't work as a substitute, it's just not something I can guarantee will work.

Thank you very much, is it in stock at this time?
Profile picture of Tom

It is not, unfortunately. We also do not have an ETA due to the public health crisis. Pretty much all backordered parts are delayed across the board. I can only promise that we're doing our best to get them back in stock as soon as we possibly can.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.