39-012

A home owner from Smyrna, Georgia USA says:
the measurements all seem to match. question about the 3/8 hole- mine is threaded to accept threads on bolt/screw. Are there threads in that hole? if not I possible could do a work around or less you have the exact match.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191015_133334.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191015_133343.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191015_172719.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191015_135206.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Looking at your photos we believe you have an older style Air-Control window. Take a look at 39-061 operator used on Keller windows. It has the threaded hole in the link arm and the same 1-1/8" bottom hole locations. Also take note you operator has two holes at the top of the housing. The 39-061 top hole is Off set so it should line up with one of the holes at the top. Let me know what you think!

thank you so much. I will try 39-061, if it works will order a few more ;)
Worked out great! Thx
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Great! We are happy to hear that everything worked out the way it should have.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.