39-152 Anderson Classic Operator Cover

A home owner from Westchester County, NY says:
I have an Anderson Bow Window that was installed in late 1997. The two side windows are casement type crank windows. The window cranks are missing the cover and looks unfinished. Would the 39-152 be the correct cover? I'm not sure because the wood cutout in my window where the cover would go is angular and the 39-152 seems to have straight edges. (I tried attaching photos but the Add Photes button s not working) I can trim the wood if necessary to make these fit if these are the correct covers. Do I need any other piece to go with this? If these don't fit can they be returned? Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure if this cover will work with the way your sill trim is designed, but I can at least tell you that the 39-152 is designed to attach to your operator. Whether the sill trim will get in the way or not is unfortunately not something I can predict. The good news is that you can return it for a refund. See our return policy here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.