39-352/351 but with 10" long arm?

A contractor from Maryland says:
I purchased a few of your hinge arm assemblies for Pella awning windows. The ones that I received are to short and I wanted to see if you might be able to tell me if you have the correct ones? The ones that I purchased are item numbers 39-352 & 351. The length of the long arm of the one that I have is 10" over all and the short arm is 7 1/16".

I would appreciate any help you could provide me,

Thanks, Doug
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Doug, thanks for your patience in this matter. I know of an older version of this hinge where the arm length was based on the width of the glass. Are there round breather holes in between the glass? That might help us figure out what you have.
A professional from Middletown, MD says:
It does look like there is a line of breather holes. It looks like a perforated line.
The numbers on the window are:
IGCC CBA2-97
Insulshield
IGMAC CIG-2
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! That is just what we needed to know. We are now working on a possible replacement for this hinge and will let you know as soon as we have more information available.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Alright, Doug, we finally have something for you. Please take a look at our new 39-394 & 39-395 Pella Hinge Arm Assemblies and see if these are what you were looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.