39-505 entrygard truck

A handy person from asheville nc says:
Hi, my name is samuel and I need 6 entrygard track for my widows, but the length of the track is perfect. But i do not understand what is 11/16 size for the little wheel. my wheel size is 1/2 plus so, would you explain me the 11/16 size? cuz i do not want it to be to big for the wheel. thank you
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The diagram below shows the dimensions of the opening that accepts the operator arm roller that glides in the 39-505 track. If you don't think these dimensions will work for you, I would recommend showing us a photo of the operator, including the arms that operate the sash, so that we can identify the operator and the related hardware that it works with. 

Profile view of 39-505
Profile view of 39-505
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.