4 Widow channel balance and 4 channel balance guides

A home owner from West Palm Beach says:
Ther steel channel measures 30 inches without the nylon feet. The only numbers I can find are stamped on the channel 29 3 H I.
Thanks for your help.
Denny
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Would you be able to show me a picture of the bottom nylon shoe of your balance? You only shoe the top attachment. Can you also give me the dimensions of your top sash guide?
A home owner from Florida says:
I would be happy to give you the dimensions of my top sash guide. What is it?
Thanks
channel balance
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you. For the balance, start by looking at our Series 350 channel balance. This comes with the 19-002 top and 15-004 bottom. As long as those match up to your nylon caps I think you'll be okay.

Without knowing the dimensions of your top sash guide, I cannot be sure what to recommend. You may want to start by looking through our selection here. At the very least, you should get a better idea of what kind of information we need.
A home owner from Florida says:
Tom,
If you give me an idea of what the top sash guide is. Im sure I can get you the dimensions.
Profile picture of Tom
The top sash guide is the other part you're looking for. It's the black piece in the second and third pictures in your first post.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.