4 parts needed for this Eagle windows casement and double hung

A contractor from Michigan says:
I am looking for the sash lock and the sash pivot for the double hung. And the operator and cover on the casement window. the casement operator has the number 31538 stamped on the split arm and EntryGard truth on the straight arm.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2b67.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2b63.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0693.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0691.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0692.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I believe we can help with every part you show here, though I'm not 100% certain on all of them. Let's go through them one at a time, starting with your pivot bar.

I've run into this piece before, actually, but we were never able to find a good match. I'm not sure this pivot is made anymore. The best option we have in our inventory is our 26-402, but you'd have to drill new holes for this to install. Even then there is no guarantee it will work. Our 26-310 is another option, but you'll note that it has a tab sticking out of it's back. You'd have to find some way to deal with that.

Moving on to your lock, I think our 90-320 is very similar. Look over our photos and dimensions and let me know how well they match up.

Finally, for your operators, I recommend our 39-031 and 39-032. I highly recommend reviewing our dimensions to ensure that they match, but I feel confident that they will. These are compatible with the 39-107 cover and 39-205 handle.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.