41011 Maxim Dual Arm Casement Operator

Home Owner from Los Angeles, CA
May 11, 2024 10:17 pm

To Whom it May Concern:

The number 41011 is stamped on the underside of the long arm.

There are six mounting screws, equally divided on the crankset mounting flange.

Best wishes,

ThomasĀ 

base of operator stamped underside of arm
2 user uploaded images
11 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 13, 2024 1:52 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there Thomas.

Take a look at the operators we've related for you on this page. I believe one of these may be what you're searching for. Review the specifications and see what you think. I also recommend you watch the video below which will go over the differences between these parts.

May 16, 2024 1:40 pm
I have inspected and measured my operators. The 39-253 LB & 39-253RB operators match. The 39-529 one hole slider is needed as well.

The 39-451 operator cover and handle is also needed.

Compatibility Question: Is 39-376 folding handle and cover compatible with the above 39-253 (LB RB) operators?

Best wishes,
Thomas
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 17, 2024 9:20 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Great! I'm glad to hear they match up.

The 39-376 operator is compatible with the 39-253RB operator, but for the 39-253LB you will need the 39-375.

All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience. Please feel free to reach out if you had any questions.

May 17, 2024 11:31 am
Emily,
Thank you for the confirmation.
Best wishes,
Thomas
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 17, 2024 3:21 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Anytime! best of luck with the rest of the project.

May 31, 2024 11:35 am
Hi Emily,

I have received the parts. I am having difficulty removing the cover for the operator. The handle came off fine. However, the cover may have been glued and/or caulked. A gasket appears to also be between the cover and window frame. What gasket should I order when doing the removal and installation of my new parts?
IMG_8195
1 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 31, 2024 12:54 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

We sell the 39-563 operator gasket. However, it is likely that the cover is built into the operator base itself and isn't designed to be removed or replaced. 

Dimensions for 39-563
Dimensions for 39-563

May 31, 2024 6:05 pm

Hi Emily,

Ok! Will order the 39-563 operator gasket.

1. Should I also replace the snap stud brackets?
2. What about screws?

Anything else you can recommend would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Thomas
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jun 3, 2024 9:14 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

You can reuse your old brackets if they're in good shape. You can inspect them along with the hinge and operator track to see what condition they're in as well. If you'd like to replace the brackets, see the 39-545 and 39-546. We also sell the 39-528 casement track. These parts don't include screws though so you must reuse the old ones. 

Jun 3, 2024 10:57 pm

Hi, Emily,
Sounds good.
Thanks for the reply.
Best,
Thomas
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jun 4, 2024 8:16 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

No problem! I'll be here if you need anything else. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts