Need custom 47" window channel balances x3
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7606 3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1396 3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3181 3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0036 3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0965 3.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I'm having a hard time making out your balance Series. The Series is determined by the combination of nylon fittings and is a very important detail.

Your bottom nylon fitting, shown in your 7th and 8th picture, looks like our 15-001. However I don't know what the top nylon fitting could be. I think that's it in your 9th photo but I'm not sure. Can you show it to me from a couple more angles?

A home owner from Winslow, NJ says:
Okay, thank you. I have attached a photo from the top nylon fitting from one of our shorter windows. The other photo attached is all that was left from the top fitting of the broken balance. The third photo shows the top part of the window where the fitting goes into, so I'm fairly certain the fitting on the shorter balance is/was the same as the one on the top of the longer balance. Hope this helps, and thank you for your time and help. If you still need a better photo of the top fitting, I can get the other window out again to take more.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7714.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7720.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0379.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your continued patience. This appears to match our Series 370 channel balance, which uses a 19-004 top and 15-002 bottom nylon fitting. This will have to be a custom order due to its size, though. I'll email you an order link and price quote right now for two.

Let us know if you had any questions.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.