48 inch bottom door sweeper replacement

A home owner from Lincoln CA says:
I was just looking at your site, to see if I could order a 48 inch bottom door sweeper replacement 48 inch is hard to find, Home Depot and Lowes don't carry....enclosed is picture I
was going to order 58-190 48.25 high Performance one, I believe it's glued on won't know till I take the door off, is this the correct one by looking at my pictures? Appreciate your help.
Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sweeper Door.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door seep pic.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your sweep looks like it might install with the same kerfed inserts as the 58-190 but you may want to remove your sweep to confirm before placing an order. A good back up would be our 58-186 for 1-3/4" thick doors, which mounts to the sides of the door using nails. Take a look and see which option might work best for you. Thank you!

A home owner from Lincoln CA says:
Thank you!!! You have been most helpful!
Definitely use your service again.
Best,
Sandy
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.