5 door rollers, 5 keepers, 2 handles and a lot of weather stripping

A contractor from St Augustine, Florida says:

Please call me my name is Dave

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C271ABC3-6A89-4F38-8A53-8AD101B7D186.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience in this matter, Dave. Our office was closed Monday and we've been doing our best to catch up with the busy weekend. 

Concerning your roller, our 81-004 looks pretty similar. However without dimensions I cannot confirm for sure. I recommend looking over the dimensions we show for this part to confirm.

As for the handle, can you show me a front-view shot of the inside pull? You have an older type that may not be made anymore,  so in order to identify which of our modern sets can work, I'll need a better idea of where all the components fit into place. 

Regardless of what handle set we go with, I'm certain the keeper is a match for our 89-003.

A contractor from St Augustine, Florida says:
Thanks for your help. I'll look over roller dimensions now.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! Looks like you have a latch in the lower most position on the door handle housing. With that in mind I recommend our 82-002. Look i t over and see what you think.

I'm afraid your extra roller photos don't really tell us anything. The length of a roller doesn't matter too much. The height and thickness of the housing are far more important. It's also difficult to make out precise dimensions from just a photo of a tape measure. It's for this reason that we show detailed dimensions on the 81-004 store page that you can use as a reference. I recommend looking over the thickness and width we show and confirming that they're the same on your roller. If they differ in any way, let me know how.

I also note that you needed weatherstripping; I apologize for missing that in my first response. Looks like you have a type of wool pile so I recommend looking at our selection here. Once again it will depend on your measurements, specifically the width of the base and height of the pile. We have detailed measurements for each wool pile listed on this page. All you need to do is measure your sample and match it up.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.