5 drawer dresser made by Vaughan Bassett in 1998

A home owner from Nashua, NH says:
I need the plastic "stopper" at the end of the each rail under each drawer. Several of them cracked, probably due to age (20 years old). Jordan's Furniture said you carried this part.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We sure do!

If you could send us some pictures of your part and dimensions, we should be able to recommend a good replacement for you. Thank you. 

A home owner from Nashua, NH says:

I had 7 photos, but was only allowed to upload 5. One shows the entire 5 drawer dresser. I pulled out two drawers. One drawer had a broken plastic end and one had an intact broken plastic end. There are photos of both, even showing the plastic pieces that broke off.

The plastic rail end closeup may be useful in that it seems to show the manufacturer is called "KENLIN".

I hope this is enough information for you to identify this plastic part and give me a replacement cost.

Don 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, Don! This is our 32-081 Kenlin drawer socket. If you needed the case runner too, see our 32-076. I think you'll find these parts match up quite well.

How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.