50's drawer slide end cap.

A home owner from 37412 says:
Plastic end cap for slide. Not exactually like but very close. Drawer made in the 1950's
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

It really depends on the dimensions of your old drawer socket, particularly the size of the gap that accepts the track. Compare our 32-001 or 32-080 to what you have, and see if you think one of these might work as a replacement. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.