530 GSB Pivot shoe
Quick Learner from Manahawkin nj
Jun 2, 2019 3:00 pm
Hi I need to replace these. This is a photo of old one and the side of my window. Thanks
5 user uploaded images
6 Replies
Tom from SWISCO
Jun 6, 2019 8:33 am
Thank you for your patience while we looked into this. I believe our 15-219 pivot shoe can replace your old one. Look it over and let me know if you agree.
Quick Learner from Manahawkin nj
Jun 6, 2019 10:36 am
ok i will order these and try it.
thanks
thanks
Tom from SWISCO
Jun 6, 2019 10:39 am
Awesome, thank you! Please let us know how it works out.
Tom from SWISCO
Jun 6, 2019 2:31 pm
Sure, you can see our return policy here.
Quick Learner from Manahawkin nj
Jun 6, 2019 3:09 pm
I also have to return the wrong ones I ordered. can you help with that?
Related Products
Related Videos