55-092 Alcan

A quick learner from bradenton fl says:
I have old Alcan windows that the 55-092 will probably work. I could use it in black if you have it. If not do you think it could be painted black. Have bronze frames and white will not really work too well.
Thank you,
Tom
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your question, Tom. Our 55-092 does not come in the color black, however, these can be painted in the color of your choice. You would just take the part to your local hardware store and they can assist you with the right type of paint that can be used on the bead. I hope this has answered your question. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

A quick learner from bradenton fl says:
Are you just out of stock in black or is it not ever available? I purchased the 55-299 and modified that to make it fit. It worked sort of OK.
I think the 55-092 would work better.
Would it be possible to buy a sample of the 55-092? Just 1 inch long would work. I don't want to purchase 6 full pcs if it won't work.
Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sure, you can order a sample of the 55-092 from our Samples Page here. Samples are free; only shipping charges apply. And yes, as far as I know this bead is currently only available in white; sorry about this inconvenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.