55-200 but with a male piece that goes in the frame

A quick learner from NH says:

This looks like the part but mine has aa male piece that goes in a hole in the frame

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0E89D130-AFF8-4BE6-B74C-A8E8F7FEF0E9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 293B04C0-BC21-4DE6-8369-275670AFD971.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Could you possibly use something like our 55-184 ? Look over our dimensions and see if it matches up with your original.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.