58-055 with grip lines on bottom

A home owner from Hampton MN says:
I have Marvin casement windows that need some new weatherstripping.
It looks like 58-055 is similar to what is on them except mine has what I call grip lines on the bottom of the bubble.
Your opinion?
User submitted picture of customers bubble seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The 58-055 bubbleseal appears to be the closest possible match we have. Please match the dimensions with your own weatherseal to double check.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)