58-183 is quick and easy to install!

A quick learner from New York says:
We bought the 58-183 T slot offset hollow foam seal to replace the aged damaged ones in our Simonton windows. After a little learning curve, these were easy and quick to install. I raised the bottom window by half, pushed up the right side so that side can be disengaged from the frame, pulled it forward a few inches so the "T" track can be accessed. The new T slot foam seal slid in easily then put the window back in. Suggestion: The new seal comes in a circle and is difficult to make it stay straight, so measure twice and cut once.
A quick learner from Maryland says:
I used this 58-183 weatherstrip in some circa 2001 United 4150 double hung windows. It snapped right in perfectly and I resealed 3 windows in less than 20 minutes. SWISCO is an absolute joy to deal with! Especially when my local United dealer won't even take time to return my calls when trying to purchase parts through them. You guys have a customer for life!
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.