5/8" Sash Guide?

A handy person from Colorado Springs, CO says:
Hi -

I ordered and received sash guide #18-188. Unfortunately, these aren't working well because they are a bit too small/short. I am struggling to find the right ones.

I don't know how to identify the make of my windows, I'm afraid. I have attached images with measurements and comparisons.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Comparison #2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Comparison.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Size.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We believe you have a Migard window because your old top sash guide looks very similar to our 18-188. The major difference, as you've seen, is that the depth comes up short. Instead, we suggest you use the 18-009 top sash guide and trim the three thin plastic edges at the top where they protrude past the main body. I've done this myself and find that it works perfectly for the Milgard non tilt window you're working on.

Thanks very much! I'm no Bob Villa, but I can manage that. :-)
Just wanted to follow up -

I followed your recommendation, and these (trimmed) 18-009s worked perfectly.

Thank you again!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

That's great to hear! I'm glad you got it working. Please let us know if you ever needed anything in the future, we're always here to help.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.