5/8" Top Sash Channel Balance Guide

A quick learner from Menifee, CA says:
I am having problems locating these, can you possibly help me figure out if you offer it? Overall height 1.75", .625" wide, bottom hole is the one used, it is located .875" from the top of the part. I am not sure what other dimensions you need. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Sash Channel Balance Guide.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, the top sash guide you have is no longer made. We do offer the 18-171 that can be used in its place but you would need to trim it to size since our replacement has a much longer top portion. Take a look and see if you feel comfortable adapting this replacement to work for your window. Thank you!

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Great, we're happy to help! Please let us know if you need anything else.

A quick learner from Menifee, CA says:
Thank you Casey. I will place an order soon for the part that you suggested. I appreciate you help on this.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.