5/8" or 1/2" replacement drawer slide roller with rivet type axel

A quick learner from Buffalo NY says:
The old were so degraded and misshapen that I don't have the exact measurement; however tried the 3/4" and too big. Already drilled out the rivet (just as you answered in a previous post April 2012 recommending the 10-100). Looks like that is exactly what I need, but can't find the smaller size. Can you help me?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. We have found a roller similar to the 10-100, but with a 5/8" diameter and are currently working on adding it to our site. I will let you know as soon as it is available to purchase!
A quick learner from bufflo NY says:
Any idea when you will get them. I'm very anxious for them.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Yes! We actually just added them today. Please check out our new 10-142 and see if this is a possible match.
A quick learner from buffalo NY says:
Thank you for getting them to me so quickly... but 5/8" is too big after all. Can you get 1/2" please?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear that. Check out our selection of replacement sliding wheels and axles and see if anything here is a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.