5/8" sash guide

A quick learner from St. Louis, MO says:
I need to replace this sash guide. It seems to be a match for the product code 18-188, but the 18-188 doesn't have the cap on the top. The measurements are all the same. Any help with the available options would be very much approved.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 534766B8-11E6-40B9-A37F-BD03CC030894.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4D0163D3-B03C-49A9-BDEF-6E672885BF9C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9CA6C87B-3209-42F9-A911-50D945D0A027.jpeg
Here are images of another sash guide for the same style window just with shorter balances.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Greetings. This actually reminds me more of the upper half of our 18-159P Top Sash Guide pair. Compare the dimensions and see if you think this pair is what you need. 

Can you provide the measurements from the top to the holes? For some reason those are not provided for this model.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I have even better news than measurements. It turns out we recently brought in a version of this guide that's just the top half, that looks much closer to what you have. See our 18-204. Note that the hole spacing measurement is included in the pictures. 

Alternate view of 18-204
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.