58.5 " x 30.5" vertical window rollers

A home owner from 89081 says:
Been in a 2005 house for 9 years. This piece broke recently in our master bedroom. We need to replace them (2) so we can open the Atrium windows since the weather's been so nice here in Vegas. Next month we ain't even gonna be thinkin bout open no dang windows, but for now the weather's bein nice. Lowe's Mill work told me to try you guys, so here goes.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180331_200913.jpg
I pulled this one from a window that never gets any use. I hope this helps. I got 9 windows that use these.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180331_203916.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Unfortunately, the window manufacturer has discontinued this wheel long ago and there are no exact replacements. We do have a possibility you may be able to use in its place, our 87-164 sliding window tandem roller. Take a close look and let us know what you think.

Does your roller come with any screws?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid it does not. If you cannot reuse your old screws, a local hardware store should be able to set you up with the proper size for your window.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.