6 anlin awning windows cranks.

Home Owner from Kaneohe Hawaii
I believe this is a single part which may or may not include the handle.  
3 user uploaded images
4 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
SWISCO
Expert

It looks like you're showing us two different operators here. The one in the first and third photos looks significantly different compared to the one in the second photo. Can you verify which one you need?

Regarding the one in your first and third photos, I've never seen this design before. Is it possible to see a photo of it removed from the window? Do you have an undamaged version that we can see?

Home Owner from Kaneohe Hawaii
They are the same part on different windows.  One is broken.  I have 6 windows that are the same.  
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
SWISCO
Expert

Thanks for verifying. In that case, I think it would be best if you remove the undamaged version for me to get a better look at it. We cannot identify what you need from a damaged part, and the undamaged part in the second photo is too obscured by the screen for me to make anything out. This service requires clear and unobstructed photos of all parts you're looking to replace.

Reply to Thread
Current Photos: