60s door parts

A quick learner from Canada says:
Looking for parts for these awesome doors. I need guide and pivot pins or caps plus the springs. Please let me know what's available.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0404.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0403.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0405.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0406.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We'd be happy to help but we'll need a bit more information to determine a match. Specifically, we'll need to know the diameter of the pin shaft and the diameter of the nylon cap, where it fits into the track.

Thank you!

A quick learner from Canada says:
Hi Emily,
Thanks for the quick response. The guide pin is .308 inches in diameter. It's cap measured .375" but is a little beat up.

The pivot pin is .311". It's cap measured .377" but again, was a little beat up.
-Gord
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Gord. I wasn't able to find a pin that matches your specifications and design. I can tell you that the bracket in your track appears to match our 21-200; this has a 3/8" hole, which matches the cap dimensions you gave, but the only 5/16" pins we sell with that size cap are our 21-007 and 21-001, both of which are very, very different from what you show here.

Ultimately, though, these may be our best options. Metal bifold door parts like this are getting harder to come by these days so there is a good chance that yours simply aren't made anymore.

I am very sorry that we can't be of more help.

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.