7 inch Top & Bottom Flush Door Bolt fir Front French Door

A home owner from Maryland says:

I have a front french door with a top & bottom 7 inch Flush Door Bolt that has a square bottom. The screw holes are at 1/4" and 4 3/4". Need to replace both with polished brass.

Thank you in advance for your assistance

Jim 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7 inch Flush Door Bolt - square bottom (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7 inch Flush Door Bolt - square bottom.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Flush Door Bolt Bottom Door Opening.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Flush Door Bolt Top 7 inch Door Opening.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Jim. Unfortunately, we don't have a replacement for this flush door bolt. We sell the 42-006, but the shape is all wrong and I don't think it will fit in your cutout.

I think your best bet for this is to contact the original manufacturer directly.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.