70-008 : 5 Pack, Plunger Pin Latches

A handy person says:
I not only need the plunger pins, I also need the plastic/nylon plugs that go into the window frame that the pins seat into. Can you help me find these?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to the black plastic plug featured in the picture of the 70-008? These come with the 70-008 Plunger Pin Pack. All of our parts come with everything pictured unless stated otherwise in the product description.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)