70-176 Plastic Retainer Clip

A quick learner from Illinois, USA says:
Do you have any images of how this clip would be installed on the screen? I notice it's recommended for a lot of clips that are no longer available. The only way I can see installing it on my screen would be impossible because I only have inside access.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have photos of this part installed but I recommend removing the sliding glass panel and screen from the window. With the glass and screen removed, you'd install the 70-176 clip on the outside edge of the window frame on the right side (looking out). Then reinstall the screen, making sure to put it on the left side first, then bend the pocket on the clip. Thanks for posting. 

A home owner from Illinois says:
Ok. I will buy 10 of them. If they work, I will buy more
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good! Just let us know if you need anything else. 

A home owner from Illinois says:
How do I order them?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Orders can be placed directly on our website by clicking on product code: 70-176. You are also welcome to give our customer service team a call at (888) 991-1929. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.