775 series channel balance

A home owner from Wadsworth, OH 44281 says:
I posted an earlier message regarding the top fitting on this part. You responded back with a request for pictures. I tried several time to attache them to an email reply but the wrong pictures kept appearing. So I am trying it this way.
775 series channel balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi,
Thank you for posting on our discussion board! Before I can offer an applicable replacement for your balance, I just need to know a bit more information. Can you please tell me the length of the metal channel and if there are any numbers printed or stamped on the channel itself?
The part is 22" long and the stamping on the side is 22C BSI JL
Profile picture of Paul
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our S775-22, with the option of 22c and a 1-1/4" shoe.
A quick learner from Wadsworth, OH 44281 says:
Thank you for your follow-up to my question. You suggested that I look at the S775-22 with the 22C option. I could not find a picture of the product on your site that is large enough to tell if it has the tab at the top that fits into the slot in my frame. The picture I sent you shows the tab. Can you tell me if the 22C has such a tab?

John Grom
Profile picture of Paul
The Series 775 channel balance uses a plastic screw-way, to screw the balance into the frame. Would you be able to use that to attach your balance to the top of the frame?
If you are telling me that the 22C has the screw-way instead of the tab, I guess I have no choice but to try to make it work. But it will be a tight fit to put a screw in the way it fits.
Thanks for your effort.

John
How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.