80s casement cranks

A quick learner from Beachwood n.j. says:
My windows are casment from the 80's I need the cranks to open the window and the locks what is interchangeable for them
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 39-089 and see how well its dimensions match your hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)