81-258 Ador Hi-Lite 1200 Patio Door Roller Assembly

A quick learner from California says:
I do not have a picture of the part but this was taken off the roller
The part is over 200 miles away, but when I travel to the destination I will take a picture of the part if you are unable to locate it from the above
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You listed a part number in your discussion title. Could you be looking to place an order on our site for 81-258?

Profile picture of Tom

Yes, this is a sliding patio door roller. The pricing is available through the product link: 81-258. Orders are placed there, as well. Our return policy can be found here.

Profile picture of Tom

That product code is 81-258S. The live pricing for this roller is also available on our site using the link I just posted!

A home owner from California says:
Is this the part number for a sliding glass roller & what is the cost? Are they returnable?
A home owner from California says:
This appears to be the roller we need. However, it appears that the assembly can come with steel wheels. These rollers are in the desert & we thought steel wheels might be better because of the heat. What is the cost of the roller with steel wheels?
Thanks
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.