8106 replacement

A quick learner from redmond or says:
What is the width of the flange on the 8106 and is it possible to place the bead right in the center of a 1 5/8" track opening. I only need to take off the operative door. the fixed is not on the track. don't know the brand name thanks
I don't mind a call if you have questions thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looking at the dimensions on the 80-106 store page, we list the overall width of the 80-106 as 15/16". If your track opening is 1-5/8" then I think you will have the room to center it. I also recommend watching our video on how to install it, if you haven't already.

A home owner from redmond or says:
OK thanks What i see are your words I think it will center. What is your return policy if it does not work? thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You can see our return policy here

How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.